Good Skirmish Sites Within an Hour of Portsmouth?

grumio

Members
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hi,

No idea if this is the right place to post this but, as the title says, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for sites within an hour-ish of Portsmouth. I've been planning on getting back into the hobby for months and was aiming to go to Combat South this weekend but didn't realise the site had apparently closed since I last checked. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or has knowledge of the sites in the area and could recommend something. 

Cheers.

 
Hi grumio

Yeah combat south sadly closed bout month ago.

There is Ucap who run the portsdown hill ww2 bunkers and also green ops at liphook. 

Regards 

 
Cheers for the quick replies!

From looking at the sites I think the UCAP Green Ops site seems to be the closest thing to what Combat South was. I'll probably end up waiting to play there on the 20th. 

Thanks for helping out. 

 
Cheers for the quick replies!

From looking at the sites I think the UCAP Green Ops site seems to be the closest thing to what Combat South was. I'll probably end up waiting to play there on the 20th. 

Thanks for helping out. 
No prob. Might see you there.?

Regards 

 
Ironsight in Andover is pretty good. Should be about an to get to from Portsmouth.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top