Recent content by Seth_Erebor

  1. S

    Ground Zero Idiocy

    I've been telling all my family to say home too, really sorry to hear that they did that after assuring they would not. Hope she has fully recovered.
  2. S

    Any Problems you guys experience?

    Possible but very expensive atm. Maybe make a chrono that captures the BB and then weighs it. You could make a small cardboard box that holds the chrono, funnels the BB to a hidden scale and create a slot for a cheap android phone that can run a simple app that prompts for the speed from the...
  3. S

    True milsim

    Almost like you have a whole calendar planned...
  4. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    Update: "happy to proceed with arranging events over the next 2-3 months" It's good but it's not confirmed dates. We'll put out a facebook post when it's all sorted.
  5. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    I waiting for a definitive resolution atm, I couldn’t even guess what direction this will all go with so many factors at play.    Like many have said, it’s been a blast whatever happens. 
  6. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    Thanks, the guys, Josh, Haydn, Ryan and Kiran, really made the day come together. The lighting options will be increasing, but that's a surprise. I'll pass that on :)   Everyone seemed to be saying the same thing, with more doorways 25 will a good fit but for now, 20 is great. ...
  7. S

    Passion for Airsoft

    I once fell asleep mid-game.
  8. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    Unfortunately, Trigger is no longer associated with Erebor or the Black Ops site. 
  9. S

    You’ll do well whatever you decide mate. ??

    You’ll do well whatever you decide mate. ??
  10. S

    New gun

    Haha! If I want an MG on a moving platform I’m going to get it directly from Estonia lol. If you know, you know ? OP: can you actually make what you talking about? Self-taught tinkerer or qualified engineer?
  11. S

    It made me laugh....

    haha
  12. S

    CQB'ers being ripped off ?

    Hard to have new ideas, you need a lot to play with to do that.
  13. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    Well, if you get bored, you're welcome to drop by on Saturday just to see the place/hang out with us. Get better soon :)
  14. S

    SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

    20, yes.  I've added quite a few dates for next month, they should all be pretty open... for now. If you have a date in mind I can reserve a batch of tickets locked to a unique code for you and you team.
Back
Top