Recent content by SaphiriciTV

  1. SaphiriciTV

    Another old airsofter, back at the game!

    Welcome! I'm another EAG player here who hasn't played in a decade and is getting back into the sport! I used to mostly play Dorking but the occasional evening game at Epsom too Not sure if anyone remembers the hit takers invitational games they used to run but those were fantastic.
  2. SaphiriciTV

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    I will say that the issues I had with receiving emails (still ongoing) is what led me to signing up multiple accounts, just trying to get ONE of them to receive a confirmation email... Ended up messaging the facebook page to get it sorted, lol
  3. SaphiriciTV

    Lv120 plate carrier set up

    Which repro is the main carrier if you know?
  4. SaphiriciTV

    Discord

    Is there a discord server for the forums?
  5. SaphiriciTV

    Wanted Rifle Systema PTW

    As per title. Ideally with mags but would look at just a rifle as is. Contact by forum, discord (Saphirici), or mobile - 07718903500
Back
Top