Recent content by Rosco38

  1. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    Going to get a ptw seems to be easier to maintain and don’t have to send it to Tack very often..
  2. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    Let me be honest in saying that there is no good NGRS tech that I trust in the USA....... UK is my only option to be frank. 
  3. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    So what tech service is good? 
  4. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    How often must the Ptw be re wound etc ? Or just serviced by Tack?
  5. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    The same thing can be done on a PTW!  I thought you meant moreso changing the internals like gears etc which I won’t do once I get said gun.  As stated before more focused on servicing and maintain the guns now. 
  6. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    I know that quality of very high on both. My main concern is reliability and the need to send it back to the builder for a service. As it’s expensive and I want to play with said weapon lol.  Im leaning toward NGRS because of this reason. and I thought KoA was among if not the best? He knows...
  7. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    I don’t really be changing the spec would end up just buying another rif!
  8. R

    “Tack ptw” vs KoA/eagle 6 ngrs

    Hey all I’m stuck between these 2 guns. They are priced similarly. Ptw pros : quick change cylinder - get a 416 upgrade body kit - easily to maintain Cons : expensive af - not as reliable bolt stop system - misfeeds common- motor issues - have to send to Tack once a year for service - have to...
Back
Top