Recent content by MoT

  1. M

    Which UK London sights are non-woodland

    I do snipe and enjoy it. It’s just finding a map that Is really enjoyable. It’s hard to find an outdoor map that’s not woodland or mostly not woodland in the Uk. I’ve tried around 6 different sights and mayhems map was my favourite  if you know any maps like Mayhem I’ll be really happy
  2. M

    Which UK London sights are non-woodland

    Hi, thanks for the reply. I have that map but I’ve found the map is different then what’s on each sites’ website.    i guess I don’t mind indoor but I didn’t include it because most of the time they are not big enough to snipe in. I’m probably wrong.    my travel limit I would say is around...
  3. M

    Which UK London sights are non-woodland

    Hi everyone. Got into Airsoft but I haven’t liked the woodland maps too much.    I want an outdoor sight where the maps are not like ‘woodland’ with trees, big bushes etc… but rather where they make the map, like with barrels, wooden walls etc etc.   I don’t like the woodland atmosphere...
Back
Top