Recent content by LMKipper

  1. LMKipper

    M16 Colt marked M203’s - Where they at?

    I just checked and I did indeed do a bank transfer. At the time it seemed dodgy but I emailed them and they sent me photos of the items. EDIT - I lied. It says bank transfer on the invoice but they sent me an email address to do paypal.
  2. LMKipper

    M16 Colt marked M203’s - Where they at?

    Have you tried https://gpairsoft-uk.com/ ? I know it looks a bit iffy as a website, but I've had a few bits off them.
  3. LMKipper

    The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

    So glad you enjoyed it - was a really fun game to plan and organise. So great to see the players getting into it, especially the mini-command structure and the varying missions throughout the day. Plan is to keep this style of game running from now on.
  4. LMKipper

    Gunman Battle Lakes FilmSim 12th July 2026

    Great stuff. I'm one of the marshals and will be running the DEA side of the game.
  5. LMKipper

    Gunman Battle Lakes FilmSim 12th July 2026

    I'll be there Saturday
  6. LMKipper

    Site review sub section?

    It was one of the reviews of DogTag that brought me to this site in the first place!
  7. LMKipper

    Outdated Airsoft Websites

    Did he make a WA2000 from a glock pistol? If so, I remember that very well along with the workmanship.
  8. LMKipper

    Someone doesn't like UKARA, or here we go again

    Wait, in Norway I can join a committee to regulate what other players get to use? SIGN ME UP All jokes aside, I was around when UKARA was being formulated (during the war...). Honestly I think it's an absolute miracle it got as far as it did and we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to the people...
  9. LMKipper

    Gun picture thread

    I love mine. It's rubbish in every measureable capacity but also just absolutely brilliant.
  10. LMKipper

    What’s your oldest and still used RIF?

    I've got two sniper rifles that are quite old - a Maruzen APS2 Mk.II 'Sporter', which is from around 2006 I think and a Tanaka M700 with the PCS bolt, which must be a similar age.
  11. LMKipper

    New Silverback VKS Sniper Rifle - First Look

    This is really cool
  12. LMKipper

    Gunman Battle Lakes FilmSim 12th July 2026

    I have to work unfortunately - sad to miss this one!
  13. LMKipper

    The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

    When I returned to airsoft a few years ago, I was surprised how many sites were 1.14j or 1.3j even. I distinctly remember everywhere I played circa 20 years ago was 328 with a .2 (joules hadn't been invented yet) plus 10% leeway but 350 was never the target.
  14. LMKipper

    The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

    Interesting hearing this joule chat - I honestly don't think if we all upped our power it would make that much difference in the game play. Everyone would maybe stand 20ft further away from each other to miss. I used to play at Imperium (1.3j full auto) on and off with Battle Lakes (1.14j...
  15. LMKipper

    The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

    I'm not entirely sure why it is but in this (and other -ist) ways, I've found airsoft to be a bit of a home for this behaviour. I seem to encounter it way more in airsoft than I do in my regular walks of life. The only exception to this I ever recall experiencing was Imperium, where they had a...
Back
Top