Good idea mate. Literally just logged on to look for tech reviews as I’m looking for one pref based in south east/Kent to undertake some work for me and such a sub set as the one you are suggesting would have helped....
Hi all, at dogtag holmbush for the weekender (was uk v usa). Just letting people know they are allowing walk ons this weekend. So any of the forum people who fancy it tom, pop down!
cheers
Gaz
Myself and a few of the others in our band of brothers are heading down to our home at twa tom for first time in a while. As always would be good to see some AF members there (ones I’ve met and ones yet to meet).....
Happy pewing
Gaz
Good review again $Bill!!
concur it was a good site and the structures were indeed v good.
i really liked the 4x4 game also.....
was chatting to some of the lads that were there for whole weekend (1000 yard stares all round haha) and they all said how effing cold they had been through the...
Haha think we have our wires crossed fella as I thought you were going Apocalypse! No wonder I couldn’t find you haha
yeah the snow was grim wasn’t it mate, was freezing our n*ts off waiting around for first game to begin....was the longest site rule/game briefing I’ve ever listened too! We...
Yeah we used comms for first time last time out.... deffo came in handy given the size of battle lakes!
will hopefully have you lot on our side then..... best to be on the nutters side I say!!
see you Sunday mate.
Gaz
Deffo mate!! 4 of us going so will be good to link up!
i too shall be a walking bush for the day... wearing same get up as I did for battle lakes.... pic below
myself on far left, the immortal one in the middle (you can call him Bob) and Bill on far right.... Nath was taking the pic.. so...
Hi all,
am keen to chat with anyone who has done a Russian loadout and get the info on best places to buy it all from....
will soon be in in possession of a VSS so want to build around it basically
something like this?
cheers!!